19 October 2009

Strawberry Peach Smoothies

When I make a yogurt smoothie, I always use Dannon Light n' Fit vanilla yogurt.  Mostly because that is the only kind of yogurt I eat.  When Andrew requested one of my "famous smoothies", I figured I'd use his yogurt. 


Strawberry Peach Smoothie

1 container Dannon "Fruit on the Bottom" peach yogurt
10 halved pieces frozen strawberries (mine are halved, so this is 5 strawberries)
1/4 c. orange juice



Combine all ingredients in a rocket blender.  If all you have is a regular blender, that's okay too.



Puree until smooth, and enjoy!



Smoothies are great for breakfast or as a snack anytime.  They are healthy and delicious.  You can add flaxseed oil, protein powder, fiber, or your supplement of choice to make them even more nutritious.

1 comment:

Karine said...

Homemade smoothies are so delicious! I love your version :)