02 January 2009

Let's Make a Resolution...



I don't really believe in New Year's resolutions. That is to say, I've never made a real one and whole-heartedly attempted to follow through on it.


This year, my mom suggested making monthly resolutions, and I think that's a great idea. Andrew and I are going to set 2-3 goals for ourselves each month and do our best to achieve them. I'm definitely more into it than he is, but he is gamely going along with me.


For January, I'd like to make the following resolutions:


1. Eat more fruits and vegetables (We actually eat pretty healthfully now, I just want to boost my intake)


2. Remove wallpaper and paint at least one bathroom (out of the three we have to do!)


3. Blog more consistently and more frequently.



That last one is made with the best intentions - I started this blog, but even though I cook almost every day and am dedicated to photographing my results, I don't post even half of what I make! I'd like to get rid of some of my backlogged blog entries so that I can move on to making (and sharing) newer recipes. You may notice I've changed up the look of the blog a bit - hopefully I will find some time to make more improvements this month!

No comments: